Thursday, June 16, 2016

I Don't Regret Donating My Kidney To OJB, First Wife Speaks

When OJB was diagnosed of kidney failure in 2013, his first wife Mabel Babatunde Okungbowa gave one of her kidneys to save his life. After his death, TheNetng contacted her asking if she ever regrets donating her kidney to her late husband and she said;
‘I don’t regret it, I did it because I wanted to. I wasn’t forced to do it. After all he’s my husband, so I don’t regret it’.
Mabel also narrates OJB’s last moments saying, ‘it wasn’t really dramatic, it was just the normal signs we see when he’s about going for his dialysis but this time he was in a lot of pains and I was by his side all through.’ She continued, ‘this is all so sudden because we were still speaking about plans for his 50th birthday over the weekend, she said’

No comments:

Post a Comment